Hi loves, it’s a snowed in kind of day in CT. We got over a foot of snow between yesterday and today. Needless to say, we’re not going anywhere. The streets are covered and it will take a few days to dig out of this mess. I recently came across a random facts post on another persons blog and thought it would be a great idea for me to share a few random facts about myself, so here I go…
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I don’t go to the hair salon more than 2 times a year. I do my hair myself because I wash my hair every day, which is crazy because it’s not necessary. It’s also why I can’t wear weaves and braids. If I don’t wash my hair, I pick at my scalp and hate the smell of the oils it produces.
2. I love English accents and listen to music in different languages all the time. Even though, I don’t know what they are saying.
3. I hated my lips growing up because everyone teased me about the size of them. I avoided wearing red lipstick because I didn’t want to bring attention to my lips. I’m clearly over that now and wear more red lipstick than any other shade.
4. I can’t swim, I panic in deep waters because I almost drowned when I was little. Funny thing, I’m from an island (Jamaica) 😉
5. I love pretty teeth and it’s the first thing I notice about people
6. I love spinach in anything and I hate milk by itself, except chocolate milk
7. I don’t like socks, even in the winter, headbands, because they give me a headache, or stockings because they make me itch
8. I love real life crime TV, murder mysteries, and horror films
9. I love very, very dark complexions, it reminds me of velvet, if that makes any sense.
10. I don’t know the words to most songs that I love, which is why I love karaoke because it gives the lyrics to songs, I’ve probably changed the lyrics to every song unknowingly.
Please share a random fact about yourself!